We are currently seeking a warehouse cleaner to join our busy and growing team in Southend-on-Sea.
No specific qualifications are required.
- Manual handling skills are necessary.
- Forklift experience would be advantageous but is not required.
- Experience in a factory/warehouse environment is desirable.
- Experience in the print industry would be a bonus.
- Flexible, positive attitude and willingness to work with the team to get jobs completed is an asset.
- Using a forklift to unload deliveries (training can be provided.)
- Sweeping and cleaning to ensure the factory is kept tidy at all times.
- Emptying bins around the factory.
- Any other cleaning tasks as required.
This list of duties for the Warehouse Cleaner position is not exhaustive.
National minimum wage.
Monday to Friday; 40 hours per week.
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please don’t phone or write to us regarding your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. No enquiries from recruitment agencies. Thank you.