View All Vacancies | Full-Time | Posted 13/08/2018
This job post is now closed. Please visit our vacancies page to see our current vacancies
Live Chat Advisor
Department: Sales and Marketing
Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 9am – 5pm
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of the fastest growing Print organisations. Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become part of a larger European organisation it’s great time to join a rapidly growing and developing business where this role will really make an impact.
Solopress employs over 270 handpicked individuals in the UK who work together to help more than the 180,000 B2B and B2C customers navigate over 90 different products, primarily online.
Solopress is growing year-on-year, with an aggressive development plan to continue its success over the next 5+ years. Solopress is proud to have recently won seven prestigious awards, including ‘Business of the Year’ and ‘Business to Business of the year’ whilst its marketing department just picked up a Digital Entrepreneur Award for most innovative use of video or animation.
Solopress is currently looking for a hard-working individual with excellent communications skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing company and to be a part of their current friendly and dynamic customer service team.
- Previous customer service / sales experience is preferred
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Using our online chat service to interact with live customers
- Provide quotes
- Answer any queries that the customer may have, providing them with the relevant information
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships when providing estimates and quotes
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Any other duties deemed within your capabilities/skill set
- A knowledge of the printing industry is desired although not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
Important: Please download our application form using the button above, then click the apply button and ensure you attach your completed application form to the email.