Job Title: Warehouse Loader
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
A new and exciting position has become available at one of the UK’s fastest growing online print organisations. Solopress is a rapidly growing e-commerce business where you can really add value and make a big impact in our fast-paced working environment.
Whether our customers are in need of uniquely designed business cards or eye-catching flyers, we offer a vast range of high-quality products at market-leading prices. As specialists in online printing, we are experts at what we do and we’re looking for talented individuals who know their stuff too.
Solopress is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Warehouse Loader to join their current friendly and dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to utilise and further develop their skills and growing production department.
- Using a forklift to unload deliveries
- Loading printed work to be delivered to our second site, located 100 meters away
- Sweeping and cleaning the warehouse to ensure that the factory is kept tidy at all times
- Empyting bins around the factory as and when needed
- Assisting with warehouse duties when required
- First aid and Fire Marshall training/duties if required
- Any other duties as required
- Manual handling
- 1-year forklift experience
- Forklift license
- Full clean driving license (must be over 21, due to insurance)
- High standard of attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills