Check out these amazing 3D Pixel Heart Cards for Valentines Day. Guaranteed to be a hit with Retro gamers & Minecrafters!
Just follow these easy steps:
1. First download the template and print it out, preferably onto a thin card but thick paper will also work.
2. Using some scissors trim around the edge of the template.
3. Using a craft knife and ruler cut and score your card. Cut along the black lines and score the grey lines.
4. Make the four valley folds along the middle of the card and at the top of the heart.
5. Slowly fold the top of the card inwards and the bottom half of the heart should begin to push out.
6. Fold card completely in half and smooth down.
7. Make an outer card just slightly bigger popup insert inside. Glue or tape.
8. Print out the envelope template. Cut, score and fold.
9. For extra effect, you can always add some pixel confetti.
To view more videos from Solopress, please visit subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/solopress.