your order Xxx 0
Choose Greeting Cards by paper type
Silk Greeting Cards (Most Popular)
- Printed with a light sheen for a luxury look
- Choice of sizes and orientation
- Supplied with white envelopes for free
Pulp Greeting Cards
- 380mic robust Greetings Cards
- Uncoated paper for a natural texture
- Help them celebrate with a custom design
Brown Kraft Greeting Cards
- Create standout messaging with kraft cards
- A refined, rustic and recycled feel
- Choose from five sizes for striking effects
Gloss Laminated Greeting Cards
- Stand out with laminated greeting cards
- Adds an extra shine and layer of protection
- Sent within 24 hours with free UK delivery
Matt Laminated Greeting Cards
- Laminated printing for an extra durability
- Smooth & luxurious, for a quality print
- Range of sizes to suit your design
Eco-Friendly Greeting Cards
- Choose square or rectangular shaped cards
- Perfect for any occasion including birthday's and Christmas
- Carbon neutral, recycled paper production
Textured Tweed Greeting Card
- Showcase on gold haze greeting cards
- Printed on a luxury, bright and bold card
- White envelopes are supplied for free
Foil Greeting Cards
- Wide selection of foil colours
- Free white envelopes or upgrade
- Single or double-sided
Greeting Card Printing with Low Prices and Free UK Delivery from Solopress
Customised Greeting Card printing with free and fast UK delivery.
Greeting cards can be an effective marketing tool to show your gratitude to clients, suppliers, or loved ones. They’re more personal than other print materials, ideal for creating a connection with the receiver and nurturing loyalty in your clients.
You won’t be short of inspiration with the wide range of greeting card printing options we offer. We have a range of five sizes to choose from, and you can choose to print on one or both sides with the fold being on the short, or long edge.
You can either upload your own created design, using our free and easy Create Your Own tool to make your greeting cards from scratch or select from our pre-designed templates. If you really want to make your finished product shine, check out these creative greeting card designs for all occasions.
To get the best out of your design, we have a selection of nine different paper types to offer. Whether you want the colours to shine, or prefer an understated look, we have greeting card printer options to suit your design needs.
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll work to dispatch your print greeting cards within 24 hours. All our greeting cards are available with free white envelopes and come with free standard UK delivery.
A greeting card is a folded piece of thick paper that is given to people in an envelope – usually to celebrate special occasions or send well wishes.
Traditionally, they include artwork on the front, which is related to the reasons for sending the card. The inside is usually blank, apart from sometimes a pre-printed message. While the back is mainly left blank, aside from information which can include the:
- Name of the company sending the card – including contact info, social profiles and telephone number
- Details of the person who designed the artwork on the front cover – along with any copyrights that may exist
- Country which the card was printed in and whether the paper came from sustainable or recycled sources
- Price of the greeting card to purchase – along with a barcode
What paper size should I use for my greeting cards?
Greeting cards can be printed in a choice of sizes depending on your design, text and fold. The most popular sizes in the UK are:
- A6 (148 x 105mm) – an A5 piece of card folded in half – the most popular
- A5 (210 x 148mm) – slightly larger, with more space for artwork and messaging
- DL (210 x 99mm) – narrower dimensions, which takes up less space when sending
- Square (148 x 148mm and 125 x 125mm) – alternatively shaped standout cards
How can I design my own greeting card?
You can use our Create Your Own tool to select a blank template or edit one of our pre-designed templates to fit your needs.
Additionally, you can upload your own artwork. We accept PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS and Adobe Suite project files.
How soon can I receive my greeting cards?
Most of our print greeting cards can be dispatched within 48 hours of receiving your order. When selecting your greeting card, look out for our timer to see the soonest date your order will arrive.
For one working day delivery, place your order before 12pm on weekdays.
Will my greeting cards come with envelopes?
Yes, we can supply white envelopes for your greeting cards free of charge.
Alternatively, you can upgrade from a choice of 14 coloured envelopes to match you design and complete the finished product. Get in touch to request this on 01702 460047 or email us at [email protected].
What is the weight of greeting cards paper?
Most of our greeting cards weigh between 350 and 400gsm, depending on your paper choice. For example, silk offers a light and luxurious finish, while textured tweed is rougher and more durable.
Meanwhile, our recycled paper options, pulp and brown kraft, weigh 380mic and 457mic respectively.
What can greeting cards be used for?
The most popular occasions for sending greeting cards are birthdays and at Christmas. While Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are also popular times to send a greeting card to loved ones.
But there are other occasions where greeting cards might be sent, such as:
- Ceremonies like weddings and christenings
- Congratulations for milestones like having a baby or moving into a new house
- Good luck cards when someone is starting a new job or sitting exams
- Expressing sympathy at a difficult time, when somebody may be ill or has experienced a bereavement
What should I write inside my greeting cards?
If you’re choosing to have a pre-printed message inside your greeting cards, it’s important to get this right. What you write also depends on why you’re sending them.
Printing greeting cards with the intention of selling them to customers? The messages you choose should resonate with them immediately when they open the card.
Some people will prefer a message that’s short and sweet. Others a clever statement or humorous line. While some customers will look for you to express their sentiments in a way they cannot do themselves.
Another way of writing a message for the inside of a greeting card is to complete a sentence you’ve started on the front cover.
For example, a card for someone about to take their driving test could read; “Wishing you good luck for your driving test…” on the front. While the inside could have; “…because I could use a lift at the weekend!”
Ultimately, there is an unlimited number of messages you could add to your greeting cards. Once you have your design, we recommend brainstorming some ideas that fit and narrow them down to the best few.
With that final list, choose the one that you feel conveys the sentiments of the card the best. Or, why not consid er having a couple of versions printed? That way you can discover which one proves to be the most popular.
Customise Your Greeting Cards
Choose Your Size
Pick from 5 different Greeting Card sizes.
Choose Your Stock
Pick from 9 different stocks.
Choose Your Fold Style
Pick either long edge or short edge.
Choose Your Bundling Option
You can have your Greeting Cards bundled in the below quantities.