Choose Order of Service by Occasion
Choose Order of Service by Size
Order of Service Printing for Every Occasion
Create a personalised schedule of your special event with Solopress’ order of service printing. We have a wide range of sizes, paper types and page quantities, suited to an array of different life events.
Select from traditional, square and DL size booklets for your christening, funeral, or wedding order of service. Our silk and gloss paper finishes are perfect for adding shine to your big day. While our bond paper is strong and durable, perfect for creating an unforgettable memento.
To get you started, we have an collection of free online templates to choose from, so you can upload your own artwork and event schedule quickly and easily. By using your own designs, you can create a personalised programme, that is personal to your occasion.
Alternatively, if you don’t have the time to make your own designs, we have a design team on hand to help you create something to suit your big day, featuring your own schedule, hymns and readings.
On top of that, we offer next day UK delivery, so that getting your order of service in time for the big day is one less thing to worry about.
An order of service is a booklet that gives guests an schedule of what they can expect from a ceremony such as:
They’re usually given an order of service as they arrive at the venue, so that they can familiarise themselves with the service that will follow.
Guests can use them to help recite prayers and sing hymns during the service itself, as well as knowing when to stand and when to sit.
Order of services are also used as a memorable keepsake from the day that guests can hold onto, long after the event has finished.
The contents of an order of service depend entirely on:
- The type of ceremony it is for
- Whether it is a religious or non-religious ceremony
- Which religion the ceremony is for
We recommend speaking with the person who will be conducting the ceremony to agree on the plan for the day.
However, there are common elements we often see included when we receive artwork for order of service printing. These include the:
- Title of the ceremony, the date and a photograph of the person or people the ceremony is being held for – usually on the front cover.
- Schedule of events, including details for any subsequent gathering that will follow the ceremony, such as a wake or wedding reception.
- Text of any poems or readings that will be read out during the ceremony, so that guests can follow along.
- Words of any prayers, songs or hymns that will be included in the ceremony that require the guests to join in.
- Additional photographs that will give the guests a further insight into the lives of the person or people at the centre of the ceremony.
An order of service can be used for any occasion but are mostly used at weddings, funerals and christenings.
Order of services are normally A5 size. However, when you order through us, you’ll have five different sizes to choose from.
Our A4 order of service cards are ideal for giving you an extra bit of room to make your booklet shine. While our A6 products are pocket-sized, making them handy for your guests to hold onto.
We also offer A5, square and DL sizes too, for something a bit different.
We offer three different paper stocks for you to choose from to print your order of service on, each with their own unique characteristics.
- Gloss paper is smooth to the touch and features a shiny coating – perfect for catching the light and allowing colours to appear more vibrant.
- Silk paper also has a smooth finish but is not as shiny when compared to gloss – ideal for sombre events that need an understated order of service.
- Bond paper is a strong and robust paper stock, which is typically used for order of services that you’d like displayed on tables at a post-ceremony event.
For more information on the stocks we offer, please read our paper type guide.
Customise Your Order of Service
Choose Your Finish
Pick from 3 different finishes: