Choose Invitations by size
- Most popular size for printed invitations
- 148 x 105mm – a quarter sheet of A4 paper
- Double sided printing available
5" x 7" Invitations
- Traditional size of wedding invitations
- Advertise your big day with classic invites
- Free delivery on invitations
- Slim and elegant invitation printing
- Measuring 210 x 99m – perfect envelope size
- Choose your paper type and weight
- Our largest invitation size – 210 x 148mm
- Plenty of room for your striking artwork
- Striking reminder leading up to your event
- Impress guests with square invites
- A modern format to show off your creativity
- Choice of two sizes, and double-side prints
- Compact 105 x 74mm, A7 invitations
- Fits neatly into bags, pockets or wallets
- Ideal for simple, straightforward messaging
Choose Invitations by occasion
Baby Shower Invitations
- Celebrate with baby shower invites
- Easily customised for busy mums-to-be
- Range of sizes, paper types and weights
Afternoon Tea Invitations
- Get together with friends and family
- Upload your sophisticated design with ease
- Free delivery included
- Printed party invites for any occasion
- Take the stress out of party planning
- Delivered to your doorstep for free
- Start the excitement for your big day
- Options to suit a range of wedding themes
- Upload your own personalised design
- Ensure your loved ones can attend
- Range of finishes perfect for christenings
- Affordable and quick invitation printing
- Printed birthday invites for all milestones
- A wide selection of sizes and finishes
- Watch the RSVP’s come flying in
Choose Invitations by finish
- 100% recycled paper and board
- Free from non-recyclable elements like glitter
- Carbon-neutral production
- Perfect for Weddings
- Highlight key information
- Add a touch of class to your Invites
Invite Printing with Low Prices and Free UK Next Day Delivery from Solopress
Ensure everyone gets the memo about your upcoming event or special occasion with our fast and easy invitation printing services. They’re eye-catching and use quality paper stocks, so your guests will love pinning them on their fridge or noticeboard.
We have a range of invite sizes and design templates, to help you create the perfect invitation print. You can even select an invite format for specific occasions, including birthdays, weddings, baby showers, christenings, parties and even afternoon teas.
Our selection of paper types also adds a personalised finish to your celebrations. Gloss and silk paper add a luxurious shine and softness, perfect for making wedding invites pop. While our laminated finish adds a protective coating to your cherished invite, keeping them fresh right up until the big day.
If you’re looking to add an extra flair to your design, our invites can be enhanced with gold or silver foiling or Spot UV – great for your store’s grand opening or business anniversary.
Once you’ve selected your invite format, upload your custom artwork to our template and we’ll handle the printing. Event planning can be busy work, why not save time creating your invites by setting our team of designers to the task?
Order your printed invitations with Solopress in quantities of up to 1,000 and enjoy free UK delivery. We can also supply envelopes in a choice of colours to match your design.
How do I design my own wedding invitations?
Our A5 and Square invitations can be designed using our Create Your Own tool – a quick and easy way to design your wedding invites. Simply select from one of our pre-designed invite templates, to easily edit the text and include your wedding details.
If you’re feeling creative, you can start from scratch with our blank templates and include your own artwork.
What is the best paper for printing invitations on?
Silk is a popular paper choice for invitations, as it has a smooth and satiny surface, perfect for adding a luxurious touch to your invites. However, we have several other paper types to suit your event and design, including:
- Uncoated – add a rustic, rough texture to your printed invitations – ideal for outdoor events or vintage themes.
- Gloss – high-shine, vibrant colour printing to wow your guests.
- Laminated – gives your invitation a plastic cover, to protect and emphasise your design.
- Textured – offers a grainy surface, perfect for artistic and colourful invitation prints.
- Metallic – your invite will be printed with fine metal flakes, achieving a metallic finish.
When will my printed invites arrive?
Most of our invitations can be printed and delivered the next day. However, if you are adding foiling or Spot UV, the delivery times may be longer.
Check the countdown clock on our invitation page, to see how soon you’ll receive your order.
What do you write on an invitation?
All invitations are different, but usually contain the same details, including:
- Name of the event
- What the event is about
- When it will take place
- Where the event will be held
- Why the event is taking place
How do you print foil invitations?
To add foiling to your printed invitations, you need to choose laminated paper on your order. You’ll then be able to select either gold, rose gold or silver foiling options to your invitations.