your order Xxx 0
Choose Menus by type
- Single-use menus printed in a range of different sizes
- Prevents customers from having to save the same menus
- A good solution for an increasingly germ-conscious world
- Printed on 100% waterproof and tearproof 230gsm polymer
- Can be wiped clean or rinsed under a tap
- A3-A7 sizes available single or double-sided
- Huge range of different menu sizes
- Can be displayed with or without a frame
- Different paper types to fit your brand
- Double-sided, full-colour printed Takeaway Menus
- Folded ready to be delivered or put in order bags
- Can be packaged to send straight to distributors
Flat Restaurant Menus
- Printed single or double-sided
- Use large sizes to display all of your courses and drinks
- Available with free UK next day delivery
Folded Restaurant Menus
- Folded menus that can stand up on tables
- Selection of fold configurations including half-fold
- Customise your paper stock, thickness and lamination
- Display your menu to potential customers outside your restaurant
- Sturdy double-sided metal frames with printed posters
- Easy to setup and fold back up again at the start and end of each day
Table Talker Menus
- Ideal for placing on tables in restaurants and bars
- Three-sided vertical and horizontal menus
- A popular choice for listing food, drinks and cocktails
- Convenient as food and drinks can be placed on top
- Easy for waiters to write on to show availability or recommendations
- Commonly used as children's menus featuring colouring and activities
- Often found at the counter in cafes and coffee shops
- Portrait or landscape A3-A6 sizes on thick display board
- Can be used to advertise specials or seasonal menus
Restaurant Menu Printing with Low Prices and Free UK Delivery from Solopress
The UK is fortunate to have such a diverse number of cuisines for customers to choose from, with restaurants and takeaways being represented from all over the world. While they may all be unique, the one thing that nearly all of them have in common is the need to produce printed menus, the place where the culinary magic that takes place in the kitchen is listed for diners to peruse.
However, a menu can take many different forms depending on how they are going to be used and the information that they contain. Here at Solopress we offer many different types of menu printing that we proudly produce on a daily basis for thousands of eating and drinking establishments throughout the country.
For restaurants that offer table service, folded menus, flat menus and placemat menus can present all of your courses to your customers for them to consider before giving their order. Drinks and cocktails meanwhile are displayed effectively on table talkers which are three-sided.
Fast food restaurants may prefer wall menus which people can read as they queue before ordering at the counter. Once at the front of the queue, countertop menus can show off special offers or seasonal menus which are also popular in cafes and coffee shops.
Takeaway menu printing often uses tri-fold A4 paper, folded into a long and thin DL shape. These are a convenient size both for delivery through letterboxes and also for storing in drawers ready for Friday night.
All establishments can benefit from outdoor menus, showing that they are open and allowing passers-by to check out what's on offer before deciding whether or not to venture inside.
Whichever type of menu you require, you can rest assured that that you will receive low prices and high quality from Solopress. We have a design team who can work with you to create your menus from scratch, while our bespoke team are ready to discuss any form of menu printing that you can't find on our website.
Learn how can you make the most of your menu design and entice your customers to come back again and again...
February 18, 2015
Looking for inspiration? Here are our 10 favourite restaurant and takeaway menu design ideas to help you get started...
March 6, 2014
Who are your target customers? Write, design and print for those people, and those people will come...
November 4, 2013