your order Xxx 0
Choose Flyers & Leaflets by size
Folded Flyers & Leaflets
- Three types of folding styles available
- Extra space on printed flyers and leaflets
- Great for newsletters, menus and surveys
A5 Flyers & Leaflets
- 148 x 210mm A5 flyers and leaflets
- Ideal for door drops or on-street handouts
- Available in several paper types and weights
A6 Flyers & Leaflets
- Promote events with leaflet printing
- 148 x 105mm size, for easy distribution
- Option to print single or double-sided
A4 Flyers & Leaflets
- Trimmed to 210 x 297mm, with space for info
- Perfect for menu or guide printing
- Create your artwork or ask our designers
DL Flyers & Leaflets
- Tall and slim, measuring 210 x 99mm
- Eye-catching alternative to normal leaflets
- Ideal for table-top promotional displays
A3 Flyers & Leaflets
- Make a big impression with business flyers
- 297 x 420mm size, leaving plenty of room
- Perfect for newsletters or limited offers
A7 Flyers & Leaflets
- Branding in their pockets with A7 leaflets
- Handy sized - measuring just 105 x 74mm
- Double-sided flyer printing available
Square Flyers & Leaflets
- Small yet impactful, trimmed to 105 x 105mm
- Compact size, perfect for door drops
- Get free next day UK delivery
Choose Flyers & Leaflets by paper type
Eco-Friendly Flyers & Leaflets
- Huge range of sizes including A5 and A6
- Order from 250 to 250,000 leaflets online
- Let your eco-credentials shine through in your marketing
Cheap Flyers & Leaflets
- Cost-effective leaflet printing
- Save on marketing costs when advertising
- Choose from silk or gloss paper finish
Silk Flyers & Leaflets
- Turn heads with high-quality silk flyers
- Features a light sheen, for a luxury feel
- Add laminated or creased finishing touches
Gloss Flyers & Leaflets
- Steal the spotlight with smooth leaflets
- Shiny finish for vibrant colours and text
- Choose from a range of available sizes
Foil Flyers & Leaflets
- Unique marketing campaign
- All of our popular sizes available
- Appealing to the eye and the touch
Bond Flyers & Leaflets
- Multiple sizes and formats available
- Ideal writeable surface
- An alternative to gloss and silk finishes
Pulp Flyers & Leaflets
- Available in a wide range of popular sizes
- Unique uncoated texture
- Distinctive alternative to smooth finishes
Spot UV Flyers & Leaflets
- Bold and brilliant flyer printing
- Shiny highlighting on your leaflet
- Add a spot UV finish to logos and text
Flyer Printing with Low Prices and Free UK Delivery from Solopress
How To Order
How do I order Flyers & Leaflets online from Solopress?
Printing Leaflets with Solopress is a simple process, although each ordering experience is unique to you depending on what you need.
Your starting place will be selecting the Flyer product that best suits your needs, either by choosing the size or the paper stock that you require.
Once on the product page, scroll down through the drop-down menus available to you so you can customise your unique handout. Select the quantity of Flyers you want and the delivery date you desire, which is free to all UK customers.
Click on Add to basket and proceed to the checkout to complete your purchase.
You then have the opportunity to upload your artwork and submit your order for us to print.
We prefer all artwork to be in PDF format at 300dpi resolution, with a 3mm bleed around any existing dimensions. The maximum file size you can upload is 100MB. For more information check out our artwork support guide.
We also accept:
- Adobe Suite project files*
*Please note that these file types are not compatible with our online proofing tool.
I can’t find the product I’m looking for. Can I request a quotation?
We offer custom quantities or sizes as a bespoke order. To discuss your Flyer printing requirements with our team, please email [email protected].
Can I upload more than one Flyer design within a single order?
Yes! To do this, you need to add each quantity to your basket separately, then upload the individual artwork for that design.
That’s because for each Leaflet printing job, we must use the same artwork.
For example, you can add 50 Leaflets to your order using one artwork, and then add another 50 of another design on the same order. You can also have a different design on either side of the same Flyer.
Can I order double-sided Flyers & Leaflets?
Yes! We recommend submitting a single PDF file in the order you’d like to print, with the front on one page and the back on the other.
Can Flyers be printed with a tear line?
We don’t offer tear lines on our Flyers and Leaflets as an online option. Need more information? Get in contact with us on 01702 460047 or on email at [email protected].
Paper stock is another way of saying paper type. What kind of paper would you like your print in? Choose from our wide range of paper stocks to create your perfect Leaflet.
Paper is given a weight value expressed as Grams per Square Meter (GSM). GSM is a good way for paper manufacturers to identify the variety and properties of the paper. The higher the GSM number is, the thicker the paper stock will be.
What different paper stocks do you offer?
Silk, Gloss, Pulp, Bond, Matt Laminated, Gloss Laminated, Spot UV Matt Laminated, Triple Layer, Recycled Paper & Recycled Board. You can find out more information about these different types in our paper support guide.
Which paper stock should I choose for Flyers & Leaflets
The choice is ultimately yours. However, Gloss, Silk, Pulp, and Recycled are most commonly used for Flyers & Leaflets. Weight-wise 130gsm is a good starting point for Flyers & Leaflets.
Do you offer any recycled paper types?
Yes! Order your eco-friendly Flyers from our Solopress Green range. Not only are they made from 100% recycled paper, but we also offset the carbon that is generated in the production process on every order.
Which paper stocks can be written on?
Bond, Silk, and Pulp are easy to write on. Gloss can be written on but it’s not the easiest as the ink may smudge, while laminated finishes are also not recommended for this use.
How much does it cost to print Flyers & Leaflets?
Ultimately, that depends on the leaflet size, paper weight, and stock which you choose. Smaller, less specified designs are less expensive.
Delivery is always free for all UK mainland deliveries.
A Flyer is normally zero-rated. However, if the artwork being printed onto it contains a form, or could be deemed to be a voucher, then the item becomes standard-rated and VAT will have to be charged on it.
For example, if the artwork for a business Leaflet contains a discount (i.e. bring this coupon and get £10 off) then the Flyer will be deemed to be a voucher so will be subject to VAT at 20%.
For more information on VAT and printing please see https://www.gov.uk/business-tax/vat.
What is the turnaround for Flyers & Leaflets?
For many of our Flyers & Leaflets, our fastest turnaround is usually next day if ordered before the cut-off. The possible delivery dates are listed on each product page above where the different price options are displayed.
Which delivery partners do you use?
Our main partner is DPD, who offer carbon-neutral delivery within the UK. For larger quantity orders we work with Magnum Logistics who will deliver your boxes on pallets.
Yes! The maximum file size we can upload is 100MB. For more information on everything you need to know about creating and uploading your artwork, check out our extensive range of support guides.
We would also recommend downloading one of our free Leaflet templates to ensure that your artwork is set out correctly so that it is printed exactly how you need it to be.
How do I design Flyers & Leaflets?
The best design software to create your artwork on is Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. We accept artwork in PDF, EPS, TIFF and JPEG.
This comprehensive blog post and video tutorial on how to design a leaflet is an essential resource for anyone looking to create their own flyer design.
Can you help me design my Leaflet?
Yes! There are two ways we can help you design your Leaflet:
- Free Online Tool - Use our free online Leaflet designer to edit a large range of eye-catching designs with your own text and images.
- Bespoke Design - Our specialist in-house design team can bring your vision to life. For more information, please call us on 01702 460047 or email [email protected].
What are the rules around distributing Flyers & Leaflets?
Distributing Flyers & Leaflets is legal in the UK. However permission is needed in some instances to avoid committing an offence.
You DON’T normally need permission for these Leaflet delivery methods:
- Leaflets being distributed through letterboxes
- Inside a building, bus or taxi
- For a charity
- Leaflets based on political, religious or other beliefs
You DO need permission for handing out Leaflets in certain areas as it requires consent from the city council, where there will be a fee for a set amount of Leaflets.
If you have any questions on how to distribute Leaflets in the specific area that you are looking to promote in, we recommend contacting the relevant local authority to ensure that you are complying with their rules.
Can you help me arrange Leaflet distribution?
Yes! We provide a Door-To-Door Leaflet Distribution service through the Royal Mail. We provide this to save you time, through a trustworthy delivery partner, with a targeted service to your customers.
Can Flyers & Leaflets be recycled?
In most cases, Flyers and Leaflets can be recycled along with your paper recycling. We go in-depth on this subject in our ultimate guide to paper recycling.
Which of your Leaflets are made from recycled paper stock?
Our Solopress Green range of recycled Leaflets are made from 100% recycled paper stocks. We also offset the carbon emitted from producing these products, neutralising the impact of the production process on the environment.
How are my Flyers & Leaflets printed?
That depends on the size of your order. Smaller orders will typically be printed digitally, whereas larger orders are normally will be litho printed, with both producing exceptional results.
What is the difference between Flyers and Leaflets?
As far as we’re concerned, Flyers and Leaflets are one and the same. They are both single sheets of unfolded paper that are printed either single or double-sided.
This blog post on what is about the purpose of leaflets addresses this question among others.
What are Flyers & Leaflets used for?
Flyers and Leaflets are a cost-effective way to promote your products, services or brand. Many business Flyers provide customers with something to encourage them to pick up and read them, such as a discount. Election Leaflets meanwhile are used by political parties to encourage the electorate to vote for their candidate at the polls.
Why are Flyers & Leaflets effective?
Flyers and Leaflets are an extremely cost-effective tool for marketing your brand and products. You can market your brand in print for a price that can’t be matched online. They are simple to design, print and distribute, and literally put your message in the hands of potential customers in a way that they cannot ignore. It's for these reasons that flyer advertising remains such a popular form of marketing material for businesses of all sizes.
Of course, the effectiveness of a Flyer is heavily reliant upon the content that is included on it and how it is presented. When writing a leaflet, make sure you include key details and catch the reader's attention, leaving them with a clear call to action.
What size is best for Flyers & Leaflets?
There isn’t a definitive ‘best’ size for Flyers and Leaflets. Some sized Leaflets are better suited to certain uses:
- A6 - 148 x 105mm - Ideal for promoting one off events as they’re pocket-sized.
- A5 - 148 x 210mm - Great for brochures, newsletters and surveys.
- A4 - 210 x 297mm - Perfect for menu or guide printing.
- DL - 210 x 99mm - Terrific table-top promotional displays.
For more information, please read this blog post that further explains flyer sizes, or this post which specifically focuses on DL leaflet sizes.
How many Flyers should I print?
To know how many Flyers you should print, you need to know what outcome you want to achieve. If you want to target a niche market you might not need as many as if you were targeting a larger area.
Should you require a quantity that isn’t available on our website, please speaking with our team by calling 01702 460047 or emailing [email protected].