your order Xxx 0
Choose Cards by type
- Impress new clients with custom business cards
- Get high-quality print on a choice of paper types
- Print on both sides for double the impact
- Give thanks with our greeting card printing
- Choose from various sizes and paper finishes
- Upload your design or browse our templates
- Create your own strut cards to showcase offers
- Capture the attention of potential customers
- Print creative on sturdy 2000mic cardboard
- Stay organised with printed appointment cards
- Add your branding to remain in people’s minds
- Customise with size, paper and layout options
- Get repeat business with custom loyalty cards
- Choose from various sizes for easy handling
- Print on silk, pulp or brown kraft paper
- Impactful, low-cost Christmas card printing
- Share the festivities and stay relevant
- Select from nine different paper types
New Address Moving Cards
- Easily create your own moving cards
- Shout about your new home in style
- Design on one of six different products
Save the Date Cards
- Personalised save the date card printing
- Ensure your guests are ready for the big day
- Choose your size, paper finish and corner type
Custom Card Printing with Low Prices and Free UK Next Day Delivery from Solopress
Create your own card with our easy card printing services and get the right message to the right audience at the right time.
Find a card for every occasion.
Thank faithful customers with a branded greeting card, or impress potential clients with a professional business card. Use loyalty cards to keep regular clients coming back – and help everyone stay organised with appointment cards.
Strut cards are a great way to grab people’s attention. Place these custom cards on tables and counters to showcase your offers.
We also have cards for every milestone in your life. Save the date cards are a great way to notify friends and family of an upcoming special event. And if you move, new address printed cards are sure to do the trick.
Once you’ve found the right card for you or your business, you can customise your order with a range of sizes and paper types. Then, simply upload your unique design.
Design and print your own cards with our Create Your Own tool. Or let our design team bring your vision to life.
Once we receive your order, we’ll get to work. We combine high-quality printing with fast turnaround times. Many personalised cards are eligible for next-day delivery.
Strut cards are a handy print marketing tool. Placed on counters and shelves, they highlight your latest offers and encourage people to buy your products and services. Made from sturdy 2000mic cardboard, strut cards come in a range of sizes - from A3 to A6.
They usually showcase a discount or offer in bold lettering that can be read from afar, combined with colourful artwork to capture people’s attention.
How do I make a personalised card?
You can print personalised cards with us by following one of three options:
- Upload your artwork to our website as either PDF, Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign files. Please provide a 3mm bleed around your artwork for cutting, and use CMYK colour.
- Use our Create Your Own tool to select and modify one of our free templates.
- Let our design team create your dream card. To get an idea of costs for this card design service, please see our artwork price guide.
What is the best paper for printing cards?
What paper type to choose will depend on your card product and branding. For instance, the most popular choice for business cards is matt laminated for its smooth touch and softer images.
Meanwhile, if you’re printing greeting cards, you may favour gloss. This gives your artwork vivid colour and your finished card a shiny surface – it can also be written on.
For more information on the different paper types we offer and their benefits, check out our blog.
What do you write in a holiday card to a client?
Sending Christmas cards to your clients can keep your brand in their minds over the holidays.
Keep the messages short and to the point, with a simple ‘Happy Holidays’ from your company. Or use a greeting card to thank customers and suppliers for a great year of business. Try to avoid sales copy. A simple ‘we look forward to working with you again in the New Year’ is perfect.