Solopress have increased our printing capabilities even further by investing in two Agfa Anapurna H2500i LED hybrid wide-format presses.
On the investment, managing director Simon Cooper said: “We decided to bring in the Agfa Anapurnas as they provide the efficiency, quality and reliability we need for our customers.
“Our wide-format work is a fast-growing area of the business, and this equipment gives us the overall productivity we need to meet that demand. It also provides us with the flexibility in order to offer many new products in the coming months.
“We decided to invest in two machines rather than one to ensure that there is no disruption in service should one develop an issue. Not letting our customers down is very important to us, and so having two Anapurna’s in place is extremely useful.”
Which products will be printed on these machines?
What does this mean for our customers?
The acquisition of these two new presses will provide several benefits to our customers. These include:
- Faster turnarounds. The machines are twice as quick as the previous generation of press we were operating, meaning we will be able to offer even faster turnaround times for our customers.
- New products. Having this machinery will allow us to expand our wide-format product offering. We’ll be assessing our current range and look to introduce new products over the coming months.
- Lower prices. Lower ink costs and higher productivity will enable us to reduce our prices providing even greater value for money.
The technical bit…
The main features that the Agfa Anapurna H2500i’s will bring to Solopress include:
- UV LED lamps that save time, costs and the environment.
- Print speeds of up to 129m2/h.
- Up to 720 x 1440 dpi and up to 4 pt text quality.
- Reinforced belt and shuttle beam for accurate dot positioning and excellent image quality.