GreatGearStore.com have been using the printing services provided by Solopress.com for all their business cards and flyers since they began trading over a year ago…
GreatGearStore.com (www.GreatGearStore.com) specialise in offering the largest collection of officially licensed clothing and merchandise inspired by the glamorous world of music and movies. Recent months have also seen them expand into the video gaming and popular brand markets.
GreatGearStore.com are committed to providing top quality products to their customers and will leave no stone unturned in sourcing exciting merchandise from across the globe. Exciting new products are announced on a daily basis. From Rolling Stones Socks and Coca Cola Bed Sets through to Atari Wallets and Beatles Christmas Decorations, you will struggle to find such a varied and unique product range anywhere else.
Despite all the gloom and doom surrounding the current economic climate, GreatGearStore.com remain positive and are looking forward to a bumper Christmas. Year on year monthly sales are up by a whopping 300%. They also have big plans for 2012.
“This couldn’t be achieved without the help of Solopress.com’s 24-hour turnaround for our full colour leaflet requirements to promote our latest offers and exciting arrivals, which is essential in our fast moving and competitive marketplace,” says Simon Wright, Managing Director of GreatGearStore.com. “From day one, we have been so impressed by the Solopress team that we have had no hesitation in recommending their services to all of our contacts, including colleagues, friends and even competitors. From price to product to customer service, we challenge you to find a better print company!”
So if you want to treat yourself or you’re looking for a unique gift to suit every budget then you know where to go – GreatGearStore.com!
Solopress.com printed these 350gsm Silk A6 Flyers for GreatGearStore.com
“We have no hesitation in recommending Solopress.com to all of our contacts… even our competitors!”
Simon Wright, MD of GreatGearStore.com
Solopress.com: How do you go about deciding on what to put in your Flyers?
- GreatGearStore.com: When it is time to design a new batch of Flyers we look at our latest arrivals and best sellers plus current trends. From that selection we can decide which product images will look good in print and at the size required to feature on the actual Flyers. We’ll then argue for a couple of hours (or days!) before agreeing on a range of products that attempt to represent our entire catalogue. We also feature a range of bold logos and images for iconic bands, brands, movies and more from our product range, which we believe are recognised across the globe.
Solopress.com: How do you design your Flyers? And why design them that way?
- GreatGearStore.com: See above and below!
Solopress.com: Why did you choose that particular type of Solopress Flyer?
- GreatGearStore.com: We chose the A6 Silk Card Flyers for three main reasons. Size: Ideal for fitting in all of our orders, from wallets through to skateboards. Price: Unbeatable value. Quality: Great feel to the card plus superb colour print.
Solopress.com: Where do you distribute your Flyers?
- GreatGearStore.com: Our Flyers are included with every order that we ship. Although we send follow up offers and e-mail newsletters to all of our customers, we still believe that having a physical Flyer you can actually hold and something that can be seen by friends and colleagues is very important to our continued growth and creating brand awareness. We also have partnerships with similar companies and regularly exchange Flyers for cross promotion purposes.
Solopress.com: How do you measure their success?
- GreatGearStore.com: Each of our Flyers carries a time sensitive voucher code that offers the holder a discount for a set length of time. So success can be monitored by checking the voucher codes used when orders are placed, both during and after the promotion period.
Solopress.com: What have been the most successful Flyers that you’ve printed with us (and why do you think these proved to be more successful than the others)?
- GreatGearStore.com: We try and keep to a similar design and feel to our Flyers, as they have been a success since day one. Probably the most successful batch was the design for Christmas 2010 which saw the highest use of the voucher code offer, but we aim to smash that figure during the 2011 Festive sales period and beyond!
If you have any questions for Solopress.com or GreatGearStore.com, or want to reveal some great Flyer success stories of your own, please share them with us in the Comments Reply box below…