Apprenticeship - Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Apprenticeship - Customer Service Advisor
Department: Customer Service
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Job Type: Apprenticeship
A new and exciting position has become available at one of the UK’s fastest growing online print organisations. Solopress is a rapidly growing e-commerce business where you can really add value and make a big impact in our fast-paced working environment.
Whether our customers are in need of uniquely designed business cards or eye-catching flyers, we offer a vast range of high-quality products at market-leading prices. As specialists in online printing, we are experts at what we do and we’re looking for talented individuals who know their stuff too.
Our Customer Service team is at the forefront of our business, the voice of Solopress. Whether our customers have a product query, delivery question or an issue with their product, our Customer Service team is on hand to help.
We will guide you through our customer journey and teach you the fundamentals of the customer service role before getting you speaking to and assisting your very own customers.
• Dealing with queries over the phone, via email and through our customer contact portals
• Providing best in class customer service experience to both new and existing customers
• Resolving customer queries at first point resolution, including order queries and complaints
• Liaising with other departments to resolve customer issues
• Ensuring customer service expectations are exceeded
• Make regular progress reports to the customer, updating the system as you go
• Question and investigate complaints in a polite friendly manner
• Build productive customer relationships
• Keeping to defined SLA’s for both email and verbal complaints
• Dealing with customer refunds, credit and returns
• Any other duties deemed within your capabilities/skill set
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Good IT skills
• The ability to follow all set processes and procedures
• Ability to multi task dealing with calls emails and admin simultaneously
• Assuming responsibility for customer satisfaction
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet agreed deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team