your order Xxx 0
Customise our Business Card designs
View All of Our Business Card Designs
- Browse over 100 business card design ideas
- Find a style for you, from formal to floral
- Customise your company details & branding
Quotation Business Card Design
- Inspiring double-sided quote cards
- Include a quotation, mission statement or title
- Add your company details on the reverse
Gatsby Business Card Design
- Stylish Gatsby-style business card design
- Add an elegant touch to your branding
- Modify with your company logo and lettering
Bond Blue Business Card Design
- Simple and effective bond blue design
- Features a blue spiral in the centre
- Convey reliability and professionalism
Abstract Orange Business Card Design
- Design your own abstract business cards
- Stand out at events with bold orange hues
- Position your brand as modern & innovative
Colourful Simple Business Card Design
- Make a splash with a colourful design
- Opt for a portrait layout for a unique card style
- Promote your brand as positive and bright
Create your own Business Card designs
View All of Our Blank Online Templates
- Create business cards online using our free tool
- Select from 12 popular sizes
- Easily add colour, shapes, text and images
85 x 55 Landscape Business Cards
- Standard landscape business card design
- Measures 85 x 55mm – perfect pocket size
- Snap to grid to reveal bleed dimensions
85 x 55mm Portrait Business Cards
- Steal the show with portrait business cards
- Design your own to match your branding
- Produced double-sided in 55 x 85mm size
Use our downloadable blank Business Card templates
View Our Downloadable Business Card Templates
- Download blank business card layouts for free
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and PDF files
- Seven sizes with bleed, trim and safe areas
Business Card Design Tips
For many potential customers and clients, a Business Card is the first impression they have of you and the company you represent. It’s important your Business Card design is memorable and grabs their attention.
From selecting the colours, to adding the information, there are a lot of elements which go into a simple Business Card.
When you’re designing, it helps to break down the process into a few steps. For example:
- Think about what information you need to include – name, contact details, company info etc.
- Consider what visual elements you want – logo, graphics, photographs and imagery.
- How your design will be laid out – where will your information go and how it’ll align with visual elements.
With our free templates and tools, it’s easy to design your own Business Card with Solopress and get the process started. You can choose one of two ways to do it.
The first option is to use our simple Create Your Own tool. Choose from one of over 100 ready-made Business Card designs, which feature a huge range of different layouts, graphics and colours.
The second, is to download one of our Business Card templates. They’re available in several different sizes and layouts, giving you a blank canvas to create an artwork that perfectly matches you and your brand.
Once you’ve designed your card, save them to your Solopress account and head to our Business Card printing page. Select your card type, paper finish and quantity, then we’ll handle the printing.
Most of our Business Card designs come with free next day delivery too, so you’ll have it in your customer’s pockets in no time.
How To Design A Business Card In Photoshop
How do I design my own Business Card?
There are three ways you can design your own printed Business Card with us:
- Find a design you like from 100s of templates, then modify it to your company information with our Create Your Own tool.
- Opt for a blank template and add your colour, shapes, text and imagery. Then save it to your Solopress account.
- Download a template in your chosen editing software and create your design from scratch, with bleed, trim and safe areas included.
What is a good Business Card design?
There are several factors which make up a good Business Card design. These include:
- Personality – how do the design choices you’ve made represent you and your brand? Think about the wording and graphics that you use and what image they convey of you professionally.
- Consistency – your design should follow the same branding and themes of your other printed and digital marketing materials. E.g. if your company uses certain colours and graphics, use them on your card for a uniform look.
- Detailing – make sure your contact information is clear, relevant, and most importantly, correct. Remember, you want people to contact you again, so give them everything they need to do so.
What should be included on a Business Card design?
Every Business Card is different. What you include on them will depend on the design style you’re going for. However, there are several elements you’ll find on most cards, including:
- Company logo and name
- Business card owner’s name and position
- Company website
- Contact details – phone number and email
- Business address
- Social media accounts
If you would like to explore this subject in more detail, please check out our blog post all about what to include on a Business Card.
What is the best colour for a Business Card design?
Colour plays an important role in design and is often the first element of your Business Card a customer will notice. When choosing colours for your Business Card design, consider:
- Your brand colours – your Business Card should reflect your brand, so using company colours in your artwork shows you’re representing your organisation whenever you pass on a card.
- Contrasts – to make your important information stand out, use contrasting colours for the backdrop, such as white text on a dark background, or gold on black.
- Colour theory – every colour emits a certain emotional response. Understanding these can help your Business Card resonate with your audience. Find out more about the importance of colours in print marketing.
Should I design my Business Card on both sides?
Yes, using all your design space by printing on both sides of your Business Card could help make a bigger first impression. This extra side could be used to add additional information, such as your social media profiles or a short bio of the company and your role.
How can I make my Business Card design unique?
To make a unique Business Card design, you don’t always need to think outside the box. Even a small change could make a big difference, such as choosing rounded corners, instead of a standard square.
Standout paper finishes such as Foil Business Cards could also help make elements of your artwork to stand out.
Can I add a quote to my Business Card design?
Yes, we have a specific quotation Business Card design, precisely aimed at including taglines, mottos or quotes. This can help give your Business Card something extra that a recipient will remember – perfect for standing out from the other cards they’ll receive.
To make your quote as effective as it can be, add it to one side of your Business Card on a plain background, to not deter from the meaning. Then, your contact details, logo and other information can go on the reverse.
Can I design my own Business Cards on your website?
Absolutely, our Create Your Own tool is completely free to use and features a huge range of template designs for you to choose from. Alternatively, you can start with a blank canvas and add images and text from scratch, for a fully customised Business Card design. Make sure you’re signed in before you start designing so that you can save your progress.
Can you design my Business Cards for me?
Certainly, we have a team of specialist in-house designers who would be more than happy to help.
For more information, give us a call on 01702 460047 or email [email protected].