View All Vacancies | Full-Time | Posted 19/07/2018
Digital Print Operator
This job post is now closed. Please visit our vacancies page to see our current vacancies
Location: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of the fastest growing Print organisations. Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become part of a larger European organisation it’s great time to join a rapidly growing and developing business where this role will really make an impact.
Solopress employs over 270 handpicked individuals in the UK who work together to help more than the 180,000 B2B and B2C customers navigate over 90 different products, primarily online.
Solopress is growing year-on-year, with an aggressive development plan to continue its success over the next 5+ years. Solopress is proud to have recently won seven prestigious awards, including ‘Business of the Year’ and ‘Business to Business of the year’ whilst its marketing department just picked up a Digital Entrepreneur Award for most innovative use of video or animation.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Digital Print Operator to join a dynamic and innovative UK Leading Print Company. This is a great chance for a Digital Print Operator to utilise their skills in a growing Digital Print team.
- Print jobs using our iGen 4 digital printers
- Ensure that the final printed product is finished in time to be despatched
- Update systems at each stage of the process
- Monitor the quality of job output for correctness and image quality
- Hand finishing may be required on some jobs
- Any other duties deemed within your capabilities/skill set
- Experience in a similar position is desired
- Experience using a Xerox iGen 4 is essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Willing to work over contracted hours if job is not completed
Important: Please download our application form using the button above, then click the apply button and ensure you attach your completed application form to the email.