Here at AGA Print we are dedicated to ensuring the gender pay gap is monitored and improved upon to uphold our values and compete with our competitors within our industry.
Below is our summary for the 2022 Gender Pay Report, providing steps we are taking as a business to address gaps across our Company.
Facts behind the data
AGA Print Ltd gender pay results for 2022 have seen a fantastic increase in the mean pay gap.
For another year running, we are extremely pleased with the results for our bonus pay gap which has seen a tremendous increase for our females in the business.
Whilst the global pandemic of COVID-19 has still been at the forefront of concern for businesses, here at AGA Print Ltd, we have gone from strength to strength in our recovery and have been recruiting throughout 2021 into 2022.
We have taken on more women into our Production area and provided training for lower-skilled employees, which in turn has provided salary increases for many.
The main reasons for the results are:
- A continued significant difference in total proportions of males to females across the business, 87% / 13%.
- There are a higher proportion of women in our office support/customer engagement roles which typically command a lower salary banding.
- Our mean pay gap shows a result of -170%, showing that women have earned a far higher bonus than men on average for the year.
- For another year running, bonuses paid in the year have shown alignment between men and women, showing that both have earned the same, creating a 0% in the median bonus pay gap.
What's the plan?
AGA Print Ltd will look to continue bridging the gap in our Gender Pay with the following action points:
- Continue with our annual pay reviews.
- Give further job training across areas of the business.
- Encourage more females to the industry.
I confirm that AGA Print Ltd.’s gender pay calculations are accurate and meet the requirement of The Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017.