PPC & Paid Social Executive
Job Title: PPC & Paid Social Executive
Department: Sales and Marketing
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday. 9am-5pm
A new and exciting position has become available at one of the UK’s fastest growing online print organisations. Solopress is a rapidly growing e-commerce business where you can really add value and make a big impact in our fast-paced working environment.
Whether our customers are in need of uniquely designed business cards or eye-catching flyers, we offer a vast range of high-quality products at market-leading prices. As specialists in online printing, we are experts at what we do and we’re looking for talented individuals who know their stuff too.
PPC, Paid Search, Paid Social, Paid Media, Biddable Media.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced PPC professional to join a dynamic and innovative, UK leading print company. Working within our marketing department and reporting to our Head of Search, our PPC Executive will be responsible for utilising a seven-figure budget in order to help the business achieve its goals in regard to revenue, new customer acquisition and existing customer retention
- Manage our PPC activity on platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Criteo and more to achieve set KPI's.
- Looking after all aspects of PPC including bids, keywords, ad copy and creatives, targeting and more.
- Reporting on performance, understanding the different ways in which results can be measured in order to give a well-rounded analysis.
- Staying up to date with the latest PPC news and features, ensuring that we take advantage of new opportunities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Working with our account managers at Google and Facebook to develop our strategy based on best practice and new functionality, including enrolling on beta tests.
- A minimum of two years experience working in a similar role, ideally in an ecommerce business or working for ecommerce clients.
- Proficient in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Excel/Google Sheets.
- Experience with Facebook Ads and Bing Ads desirable but not essential.
- A strong understanding of how PPC auctions work.
- Knowledge of different types of PPC ads including text, shopping, display and video.
- Excellent analytical skills, being able to review large quantities of data and identify optimisation opportunities.
- Strong communication skills and good written English.
- Solid organisational skills, being able to manage your own workload and complete recurring and one-off tasks to a high standard and within an agreed timescale.
- Comfortable working individually but also with colleagues, helping to deliver cross-channel marketing activities.
- Keen to learn and study towards relevant qualifications.
If you're a hands-on PPC professional who is looking to excel within a fast-paced organisation, click "Apply Now" or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for interview.