Our new triple layer business cards are thicker than…. well, we can’t quite decide, and we need your help!
From Friday until Monday at noon, we’re holding a competition to determine just how thick our new business cards really are.
Three Impressive Layers
Made of three 270gsm layers for a combined 810gsm thick card, our deluxe, triple layer business cards are thicker than any other available today. Crafted utilising our revolutionary triple layering technology, each MultiLoft layer is aligned precisely with a core in your choice of four colours. Current core colours are red, blue, black and white.
If you’re after a card that really possesses the “wow” factor, then this is the option for you. Not only will it help you stand out at your next meeting, it’ll be held onto and remembered.
In the quest to determine just how thick our triple layer business cards really are, we’ve come up with a few comparisons. Now, they might not be quite as edible as a Chicago Deep Dish pizza, but they stack up in the thickness comparison!
They’re not quite as cushy as this duvet, but they might just be #thickerthan it!
And do we dare suggest, they might even be thicker than George Costanza’s puffy jacket?
What Do You Think?
What do you reckon our new business cards are thicker than? Between Friday, 3rd October at 8:00am and Monday, 6th October at 12:00pm, we’re holding a competition to get your input! Follow us on Twitter and tweet @Solopress using the hashtag #thickerthan and your suggestions on just what our cards stack up to! The winner will be determined by who has the most shares and retweets as of noon, so spread the word!
The winner of the #thickerthan Twitter competition will be awarded a pack of 50 free triple layer business cards, printed with their logo and contact details – perfect to hand out at your next interview or event. So get your imagination into gear, get on Twitter and start tweeting #thickerthan entries today!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required
2. Solopress is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Solopress, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the competition promoter
4. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification
5. Entry to the competition is obtained by sending a message on Twitter directly to @solopress, using the hashtag #thickerthan and suggesting what they might compare to, like the examples listed in this blog. Entries deemed offensive/not suitable for “all ages” may be disqualified
6. A person may enter the competition more than once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us
7. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt
8. No purchase necessary
9. Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted
10. The prize of the competition is: a 50 pack of triple thick business cards, valued at approximately £39 – the prize will be printed with the logo artwork and contact details supplied by the competition winner, who may choose which coloured core they would like for the cards (black, white, blue or red.) No custom design or artwork will be supplied
11. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
12. One winner will receive the prize
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
14. Solopress retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available
15. The prize will be sent out within 30 days of the closure of the competition; however Solopress cannot guarantee delivery times
16. The competition opens at 9am on 3st October 2014
17. The competition closes at 11:59am on 6th October 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered
18. The winner will be selected by Solopress based on who receives the most retweets and favourites on Twitter for their entry
19. The winner will be selected no later than 14 days after the end of the competition
20. The winner will be notified by e-mail and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Solopress within 7 days of being notified by Solopress, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Solopress shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to Solopress within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Solopress shall be entitled to select another winner
21. The winner may be required for promotional activity and by entering the competition accepts that their name and address may be published or provided if requested as per the terms and conditions contained within
22. The winner will be announced on the Solopress blog at https://www.solopress.com/blog. Details of the winner can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competition Winner, Solopress, 9 Stock Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 5QF
Data Protection and Privacy
23. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent (other than the winning entry). Data relating to entrants will be retained by Solopress for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition
24. Information provided to enter the competition may be used, shared or published or used for publicity in a digital format and includes your name, your location and/or profile picture
25. By providing Solopress with your personal data you consent to Solopress sending you marketing e-mails
26. If an entrant does not wish for their personal information to be used for marketing purposes, a request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to Solopress
27. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Solopress for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence
28. Solopress accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Solopress further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition
29. Solopress reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Solopress in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
30. Solopress shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
31. The competition will be governed by English law